First of all we need to know “what is the program language?”
A program is the set of instructions that are used to perform a specific task. For Example you want to use a PC but there is no window is installed . So, this is the problem and its solution is to install that set of instructions collectively known as program/software.
It also Depends which programming language you gonna select. There are different programming languages I.e
- C (mother of all languages)
- Assembly (machine language)
- GO (Made by Google)
And many others.
Tips for Quick Learning:
- In every field of life, the most important thing is practice, practice and practice.
- Most importantly , must dry run your code(program).
- Understand the loops and function.
- Pay attention on the flow of the programs.
- Chose a better IDE(Integrated Development Environment)
- Use Comments in your program for increase the readability and productivity.
- Test your skills by Test cases.
Best Sites to know languages:
Where’s Code there’s Bug.