In this article, I’ll tell you how to install AMD RX 580 drivers. The AMD Radeon RX 580 is one of the best and high-performance graphics cards for PC gaming right now, It is excellent 1080p gaming performance and a low price point.
You can be compared it to the more popular Nvidia Graphics card GTX 1060 6GB, it is more often than not both faster and less expensive
1. Automatically update the AMD RX 580 driver
If you don’t have the time to download and install AMD RX 580 driver, patience, or computer skills to update your AMD RX 580 driver by yourself. Then you can do it automatically with the following steps.
Right click on your PC icon and Click on ” Properties”
Now click on “Device Manger”
Click on “Display Adapter”
Note you will find “Basic Display Adapter”
Right click on “Basic Display Adapter” and click on “Update Drivers”
Select “search automatically for updated driver software”
It will automatically update your Graphics cad Drivers.
2 – Download and install the driver manually
AMD keeps updating it’s Graphics drivers for general improvements, bug fixes and compatibility with the latest games like Cyberpunk 2077 and CoD Black Ops Cold War. You can get them manually, simply follow these instruction below:
- Go to AMD’s support page.
- Scroll down to the search section. Then, select Graphics > AMD Radeon 580 Series > AMD Radeon 580 Series > AMD Radeon RX 580, and click on Submit.
- Choose the correct operating system (which you install on your PC) and click the Download button next to your desired driver.
- After the download, AMD RX 580 driver finishes, double-click the file and follow the wizard to install the driver.
After intstalling the driver Restart your computer and test the powerhouse performance of AMD RX 580 with an up-to-date driver.
Hopefully, this tutorial makes it easy for you how to update the AMD RX 580 driver. If you have further questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below.
Related: How to Install AMD RX 5300 Drivers