AMD RX 5500 XT is the newest gaming GPU of AMD’s Radeon 5500 series, which has been arrived. If you want to enjoy the ultra-high frame rates and serious 4K gameplay as this flagship GPU deserves, you will need to install the latest AMD RX 5500 XT driver.
1. Automatically update the AMD RX 5500 XT driver
If you don’t have the time to downlaod and install AMD RX 5500 XT driver, patience or computer skills to update your AMD RX 5500 XT driver by yourself, you can do it automatically with following steps.
Right click on your PC icon and Click on ” Properties”
Now click on “Device Manger”
Click on “Display Adapter”
Note you will find “Basic Display Adapter”
Right click on “Basic Display Adapter” and click on “Upadate Drivers”
Select “search automatically for updated driver software”
It will automatically update your Graphics cad Drivers.
2 – Download and install the driver manually
AMD keeps updating it’s Graphics drivers for general improvements, bug fixes and compatibility with the latest games like Cyberpunk 2077 and CoD Black Ops Cold War. You can get them manually, simply follow these instruction below:
- Go to AMD’s support page.
- Scroll down to the search section. Then, select Graphics > AMD Radeon 6000 Series > AMD Radeon 5500 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT, and click on Submit.
- Choose the correct operating system (which you install in your PC) and click the Download button next to your desired driver.
- After the download AMD RX 5500 XT driver finishes, double-click the file and follow the wizard to install the driver.
After intstalling the driver Restart your computer and test the powerhouse performance of AMD RX 5500 XT with an up-to-date driver.
Hopefully this tutorial makes it easy for you how to update the AMD RX 5500 XT driver. If you have further questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below.