If you are looking How To Fix ASUS Laptop Screen Flickering? Then you are right place to solve this problem.
If you are facing the ASUS laptop screen flickering issue, don’t worry about it. It’s often not hard to fix at all…
Here are 3 Fixes For ASUS Laptop Screen Flickering In Windows
Here are Three fixes that will help you to resolve the screen flickering on the ASUS laptop flickering issue. Just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
- Change the screen refresh rate
- Update or delete incompatible apps
- Update your graphics driver
Fix No.1: Change the screen refresh rate
The first step is to Changing the screen refresh rate to 60 Hertz as an effective way reported by many users to fix the ASUS laptop screen flickering problem. To do so:
- Right-click on any empty area of your desktop screen and click Display settings
2. Scroll down to Multiple displays and then click on Advanced display settings.
3. Next step is Click Display adapter properties for Display 1.
4. Very next step is Click the Monitor tab, select 60 Hertz in Screen refresh rate. Then click Apply > OK
Check your ASUS laptop screen flickering problem if it has been resolved. If yes, then congrats! If the issue remains, please try our Fix No. 2.
Fix No.2: Update or delete incompatible apps from your system
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl, Shift, and Esc button at the same time to open Task Manager.
2. See if the Task Manager window is flickering too:
- If yes, please move on to our Fix No. 3.
- If no, then there are some apps are incompatible with your Windows system. If you recently installed some apps and try to update them or delete them to see if it solves the ASUS laptop screen flickering issue.
Fix No.3: Update your graphics driver
This problem may occur if you’re using the incorrect graphics driver or it’s out of date. So you must update these drivers to see if it fixes your problem.
AMD Graphics Card Driver:
If you have AMD Graphics Card then you should download the latest from the AMD official driver website. AMD Driver Website
YouTube Video: How to download and install AMD Graphic card driver
NVIDIA Graphics Card Driver:
If you have NVIDIA Graphics Card then you should download the latest from the NVIDIA official driver website. Nvidia Diver Website
YouTube Video: How to Install Nvidia Graphics Card Driver