The federal government on Friday launched two web-portals, containing details about the assets of round 53 million people, with a goal to facilitate citizens to find out about what of their information was available with the federal government and make corrections accordingly if required.
You may use this service if you:
• Are Pakistani National and hold a valid CNIC/NICOP
• Hold a PTA registered Mobile number (for citizen residing in Pakistan solely)
• Have an Electronic mail Address (for overseas Pakistan)
• Have made fee of 500 PKR both by e-sahulat or Credit/Debit Card
• Are above or 18 years of age
Then Click on following hyperlink.
The portals are foolproof and only genuine individual could entry his/her personal asset info because the inquiries to be generated by the system could be based on the personal info of the person.
The data accessible on each the portals—one created by NADRA and one other by the FBR itself— may very well be obtained by following the login process and after replying to some system generated questions.
The NADRA portal may very well be accessed by paying charges of Rs 500 however, the FBR portal may very well be accessed by sending individual CNIC No to 9966, after which a system based mostly code could be generated and sent on the mobile phone of the consumer which may very well be utilized for accessing the FBR portal.